<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm enjoying this fresh start - it's been ages since I first installed XP and I've forced myself to dump a lot of data that I had been carting around since 1998 (I'm not joking). I've taken all of my music files and my resume (here's hoping I won't need it now...) and that's about it.

This includes a bunch of audio samples and projects. I no longer have the masters to pretty much and song I ever made - I figure it'll stop me wasting time on tweaking them. I might actually start writing and recording new stuff for once.

I'm downloading Winamp again - in keeping with the Frontier-In-Tedland theme, does anyone know of a decent MP3 player that's not Winamp? I haven't heard of anything else, but I haven't really been looking neither.

Comments:
There's always iTunes :D
 
I beat you in face >:-(
 
I help him beat you in face.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?