<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Studio 

Here's an essay/article/words-thing written by Brian Eno (best known as the composer of the Windows '95 startup sound, also known as the Microsoft Sound).

It's damn interesting. I've written about similar things before, but this guy actually does it well and has made a successful career out of it.

It's techniques that are spoken about in here that I've often thought about myself and, in some cases, already started using - some of them way back before I even knew what I was doing with recording gear...

*cough* martianchorusbells *cough*

Comments:
Brian Eno is known for WAY more than the Windows Startup sound. That's a funny little footnote on his epic ass.

Word Verificvation: symperse.
 
I know. It was a joke :-P
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?