<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

In The Spirit Of Blogging About Purchases... 

...I have now received the Mandala I ordered. It arrived yesterday morning, 20 minutes before I was leaving to go to work. I took it out of its box and thought real hard about whether or not I wanted to call in sick.

I did want to call in sick, but I didn't.


Anyway. Still getting the damn thing working with Cubase properly. Could take forever, as I've been spending the past 6-7 (non-at-work) hours banging my head against the wall with the trying to configurate!!!

...

FUN!
:-D



(OK, it's partly because I'm actually new to the midi-patching thing. I've only ever worked with presets before, so I'm learning as I'm going, but it doesn't help that the Mandala's software interface is buggy and counterintuitive)

Comments:
But then you DID! You were "technically" sick!
 
So... you know Mario from high school?

Turns out he's a mad hip-hopper now:

http://www.myspace.com/arzmae

I am strangely impressed.
 
OK, this is going to sound terrible, but seeing that Myspace page made me feel much better about myself.

*bookmark'd*
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?