<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Who Would Win - Mario Wielding A Laser Gun Or Solid Snake Wielding A Flower? 

While I was waiting for dinner to make itself, I was deciding on what game I should play to pass the time. Something that wasn't too engaging. I was about to play Metal Slug (the perfect game for these situations) when I saw the Smash Bros Melee case. This suddenly got my mind thinking about the upcoming release of SB: Brawl, which then gave me the urge to play Melee. It's reasonable to assume that only some of you would understand exactly how this works.

This caused a small degree of inner turmoil, because I knew that if I opened the case and inserted the disc into the drive, I'd kill off what little pride I have left in myself.

"Don't do it," I told myself. "You're stronger than this"

Well, turns out the damn case was empty. Buggered if I know what happened to the disc.

Comments:
And guess who already has it on pre-order.

:D
 
Hmm, let's see. I think Lucas may have mentioned that he had, like, ten copies on pre-order even though he doesn't have a Wii. Yeah, he did, not too long after you were telling me something about having some Tiger Woods game on lay-by or some dumb shit.
 
Oh, that reminds me, on a serious (but very cool) note, somebody (I think it was Gonzo or Phil or someone) was saying something about trying to get a Wii-day organised at work. Hmm...
 
Sounds like something Josh would say, but yeah, I can dig it.
 
I has 200 preorders.

I saw two people in white sweat suits at David Jones doing WiiFit. Imagine THAT being your job.
 
I'd do that. Except I don't like how wiifit looks. Looks like a crappy game, I'll stick with iron man thankyou.
 
Go on, admit it. You're enjoying the game. Most intelligent people avoid playing lousy games if they could help it, regardless of how they come by them.
 
Meh. It's OKish at best once you get into the game proper. Also, I'm playing it on hard this time around and it looks like I'm about halfway through it in one night. The graphics are still horrible, but at least the newer suits look better than that first one.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?