<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 11, 2008

Wasted Potential 

The idea that we're able to manage and obtain so much information with our current technology is really quite amazing when you think about it (an original thought, I know). Unfortunately, when I think about it a little too much, I just start thinking about how much potential is being wasted. It'd be nice if we all worked towards a more productive end, instead of opposing one another - did not enough people watch Sesame Street as kids? - or simply drifting through life without thinking five seconds ahead.

When I start thinking about what others could be doing, I start thinking about what I could (and should) be doing. Hmm.

---

In unrelated news, My Disco will be playing in April. I should check that out. They're heaps good live. Who says you can't dance to a 5/4-6/8 polyrhythm?

...well, I can't dance for life-preservatory purposes. I'm just saying that you could, dear reader.

Sheesh.

Comments:
Wow. Ted's getting existentialist.

I blame the lack of sleep.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?