<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 07, 2008

U.N.Kwhatever 

I'm listening to Uncle's latest CD, War Stories, that Lucas forced upon me the other day.

Despite falling asleep four tracks in on the first listen, I quite liked what I heard. Anyone into Massive Attack and Radiohead should check it out. It's certainly not Massive Attack or Radiohead by any means, but it's music that's created in a similar way. I think it'll be sitting on my playlist for a while.

In other news, I'm going to tentatively state that I may become a member of a band. One that I have no creative control in. Nothing's certain yet, as I'm not sure if I want in and I know they haven't reached a decision yet, but...watch this space.

Lucas, don't worry. I'll be free every Saturday. Our little outfit's a priority.

I will not divulge any further details 'till something eventuates.

...

o.O

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?