<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 24, 2007

Structurly Spoke'n. 

Structurally speaking, we can now play a song! Well, two, if you count one of mine, which I don't, because it'll change (structurally speaking) every time I play it myself. But we have nailed 'Body' by Presidents of the USA in one session. We just have to sort out something for Pete to play on guitar during the verses (if anything), which should be easy enough.

Also, we should theoretically be able to play The Hardest Button To Button, as I ran through it a handful of times with Pete. Just gotta get us all into a room together and we should be able to play it! He's even going to try something new with the vocal delivery, so it won't sound like a white stripes song.

I'd better get to work. I'm taking advantage of not being monitored as much as I was when I was on the phones.

Comments:
Good! Plus, once Pete gets Gyroscope, that's ANOTHER we can play!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?