<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Doov. 

I should also mention that Future Sound Of London have released their first album in just over ten years or so (although the duo have been busy working under other pseudonyms and releasing various compilations and whatnot). I think the album's been around for a month or two (i'm not the best at keeping up with these things). It can also only be bought online at their website from what I can see.

(How's that for fanboyism?)

I don't go on about these guys too much, but it should be noted that their stuff was the first music I was into (back when I was into trance and acid house sorta stuff...doov?), although I wasn't that much of a fan until a bit later - it's a bit too abstract and soundscapey in comparison to whatever crap I was listening to at that time.

Comments:
You're a giant fanboy.

But I will probably borrow the album off you at some point.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?