<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 15, 2007

MAKE ROOM FOR PEN-PEN! 

So I've been at the new place for nearly three weeks and still haven't had the housewarming I've been promising everyone that they'd be invited to. I'm still hunting down a fridge, as I'm getting the impression we may need one for such an event.

I'm hunting one down, with the help of Lucas, my loyal eBay-minion. eBay is a cool place to look for this sort of thing on account of the average price, but they are mainly pick-up only. And they need to be in the right state.

Well, I found one which is in Ashfield and it is relatively new. Hopefully it'll be a successful bid, as the housewarming has been postponed twice already.

Comments:
OMG that was the least exciting blog entry i've read in my whole life. I WANT MY 15 SECONDS BACK, BISH.
 
You need to have your damn fridge so I can go to your housewarming and bring your damn gift! And so I can get drunk and fall over at your place.

And Pen-Pen is fat! Hahahaha!
 
Cecil: That's because you already knew about it. Not much happens in my life that's worth blogging about that you don't already know from bored@work.

Lucas: Pen-pen is a character's pet penguin from Neon Genesis. He sleeps in a fridge, on account of his natural habitat no longer existing.

But yeah, Pen-pen fell on you. Pen-pen is fat. Pen pen's a good bear. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha.
 
Yeah, thats what i thought you may have meant by Pen-Pen. Then Lucas confused the issue.

*glare*
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?