<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day Five 

As I type this, Magrat will not leave me alone. Seriously. She only just started liking me a few minutes ago, it seems. When I start typing, she just looks around the room, back up at me, then around the room...and breaks up the monotony by playing with a piece of something on the floor.

Is she just doing this because she's aware that tomorrow morning's the last time I'll be looking after her?

Since I couldn't stop listening to Cog's Just Visiting EPs (and haven't been able to for months), I decided that it was a perfectly good reason to get a copy of The New Normal, their most recent release, as far as I know. I am impressed.

I'm still writing music, although it's nowhere near as productively as I'd like. The only problem is finding a guitarist who'd be able (and, more importantly, willing) to play for us and more time for Lucas and I to, well, learn to play our instruments. We ain't getting the time right now.

I've also spawned ideas for two other bands - I think the stuff I want to play in the near future is too diverse for one band to try and pull off. Damn.

When I finish writing this, I'm going to put on Meshuggah's 'Spasm', from their album Nothing. I intend to know how to play it eventually.

...

It's just one chord...how hard can it be?

Comments:
Has she jumped up onto your knee while you're on the computer yet? She does that to me.

As for two other bands, I'm trying to picture it, but all I can imagine is me. Wearing different hats.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?