<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For the first time in quite a while, I've decided to bring in a book to give me something to read while I work. It's been a while since I've read anything, in part, due to my frustrating inability to concentrate on what I'm actually reading, which has been going on for the past year or so.

It's The City Of Saints And Madmen by Jeff Vandermeer. It is (I think) the last novel I purchased (somewhere between six and 12 months ago) and it's been gathering dust, as I start reading it, then stop, forget about it, start again...ad infinitum. But hopefully not any more.

Also watched a Dream Theatre DVD that I've had sitting around for a while. Despite my knocking of the group and their flamboyant nature, when they make an effort to not show off, I can stand to watch 'em for quite a while.

Still dress like peacocks, though.

...

Still love Boards Of Canada.

Comments:
...and you're still not king.

See, I'm the opposite. I've been chewing through books at a ridiculous rate lately. I've run out of authors to get new books for.
 
When i have books, i get the same thing. Can't read at work though, i get too distracted..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?