<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 20, 2007

Another Dumb Entry About Music And Other Crap You Probably Don't Want To Read About 

Leaving the other job's paid off already. I've somehow found time to sleep, eat stuff (you know, substantial food, not a 500g bag of M&Ms), watch a few commentaries for Firefly (often quite hilarious) and actually come up with the basis for a song. If I get enough time to record things with Lucas tomorrow, I should be able to get a rough version of it completed rather quickly, since I have most of my ideas for it stuck in my head.

Just before I made this blog entry, I did something unimaginably stupid - I went and checked out Sarah's myspace. Been avoiding anything to do with her to the best of my ability, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Why was it a stupid thing to do? 'Cause I just got myself depressed for the rest of the night.

I gotta move on. I don't like booze, so I'll just find something else to keep my mind occupado - I'm going to make pretty explosions with things in C&C3.

Tomorrow, Lucas and I shall record things. I shall make him play The Hardest Button To Button over and over again, as though he were a professional musician - the fact most professional musicians wouldn't be caught dead covering a White Stripes pop song notwithstanding. I'll also make him play a song which has a constantly shifting time signature (the one I was speaking of earlier). Once he's done all of this, he'll likely wish he never left home.

Comments:
Avoiding her - Good

Reading her Myspace - Hard at first becase you'll keep reminding yourself of her, but it'll get easier over time.


Irritiating, ain't it? :D
 
Oh, I'm more or less over it. Considering that we were a part of each other's lives for so long, it's a given that everything around me reminds me of her, though.

It's actually been easy to avoid going to her myspace or communicating with her. There's simply no need and doing so wouldn't make things any easier, nor would it make me feel better about what happened. The only reason I went there again is because I had an internet connection and was bored/curious as to what she was up to musically.
 
Dude, the White Stripes ARE professional musicians. And I played that song. And your damn shifty one with no problems. AND played along with Bulls On Parade and Bullet With Butterfly Wings thanks to your fancy new headphones.

And our MySpace shall be greater than hers. I haven't looked at hers in ages.... Maybe I should remove her from my Friend Lists (the ultimate punishment).
 
'You are SO off my buddy list' *Thwack!*

Heh heh. I have shirts that can be applied almost anywhere..
 
I didn't want to read that. Damn you!
 
You are a bread.

PS: Get a myspace, you blogger-powered neanderthal!

PPS: You doing anything this weekend? We should catch up sometime!

myspace.com/custlebraun
 
He's part of a MySpace! www.myspace.com/zombierhythmsection
 
Yes we flippin' should, non-blogger.

You email/sms/something me!

Bear in mind I think I'm working on Sunday.

As Lucas put, I don't have a myspace, but my silly little band does. At the link that was given.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?