<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 26, 2007

While I'm Speaking About Geogaddi... 

Here's a link I found while not working. I normally avoid reading about album interpretations ('specially BoC's albums) but this one somehow caught my eye.

The author gets a little carried away in parts and there are a few points which make little sense, having looked like they were going somewhere, but end up going nowhere (you didn't account for GREEN, bub!), but I learned what the album title actually meant. That's one thing that was bugging me for years 'cause I couldn't figure it out...

I think it's also worth mentioning that I remember reading that one of the BoC members has stated that their latest album, 'The Campfire Headphase' contains no (or very little) use of symbolism, as they didn't like the idea of fans immediately dissecting their songs without actually listening to the songs as songs in their own right.

This makes sense: Numerology is still used in Headphase, although it's only there seemingly for the song's sake. I haven't noticed any other hidden themes, either.

Comments:
.... Yeah.


I think the tuitle of that 15-minute-jam-session-song-thing should be Exhaustion(tm).
 
Oh. Right, that. Yeah, it'll probably be shortened if it's turned into a song. And it'll be practically impossible to turn into some sort of IDM track, too, so don't count on that happening.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?