<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oopsy. 

So, out of nowhere, Lucas and I manage to pull off a decent live recording (guitars and drums) of our take on Prodigy's 'Voodoo People' yesterday. I knew the riff 'cause Refused covered it and I dig their version, and Lucas hated what their drummer did for it, so he started playing something that sounded better.

This recording, once I did 5 minutes of quick mixing, actually sounded bloody tight, if I do say so myself. Not bad for what is essentially a four-track recording.

Will it appear on that myspace page that Lucas started?

Hells, no! I forgot to save the file!

We're gonna try recording it again today. We did attempt a few additional takes, but we kept stuffing it up here and there...

Comments:
Yeah, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth when we realised it was gone. But, on the happier side.... without Ted's consent I published a rough cut of the track on the MySpace. He gave me "serious look". I'll record a good one asap so he'll stop looking at me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?