<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I left my non-Pod recording in front of a coworker's radio from SalesForce yesterday for just under an hour and am now listening to the recording while I'm working at PC Tools.

Stupid radio music. It was tuned to Nova. On the plus side, it's picking up a lot of background noise and this occasionally messes with the music that's being played, making some cool sounds. I think it was also picking up some interference occasionally, causing a rotary-like effect on the lower frequencies.

I'll use it to make a song-ish sort of thing.

Comments:
Song it! SONG IT!

I'll be waiting poised over a MySpace page.
 
Oh, good, it'll be The Hardest Button To Button all over again.

Speaking of which, I've been working hard to make what we have for that song sound remotely presentable. So that, you know, that awful crap that's currently on it can be replaced.
 
Actually, funny thing. I've changed it so HB2B is the first thing that plays, as it's actually the more consistant of the two (it and Voodoo Acid Housse).

But yes. New versions would be nice. i think I have like 5 diffeerent mixes on my Compy. [rough version] [new version] [slightly less old version] etc.
 
Nice.
But it is not nice that you have Nova in Sydney also.
 
Yeah, 'tis really...

Wonderful!

[/sarcasm]

But it did give me some nice material to mess with, so it can't all be bad :-D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?