<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Product Of Our Lazy (And Crazy) Wednesday Afternoon... 

Lucas and I (and Craig, no less) have been working on a track for our last session, which I have been in the process of mixing since (this has been going on for the past few days now.

Don't get excited. It's not an actual song. It involves Lucas throat-singing (although that sample has been severely distorted with phasers, pitch-shifters and then layered quite a lot), a bunch of random noises that have been made to sound like things they're not, and a simple off-putting 7/8 drum beat which drones on throughout the song.

I should figure out a way to put that sort of thing up on dis blog, since I refuse to get a myspace.

But then, does anyone read this other than Lucas?

Comments:
Wait a second.... I read this, and I'm not Lucas.


Oops.
 
I read this every few weeks! ('Cause your RSS doesn't seem to work.)
 
Ah, thanks for letting me know. Now, when I can be bothered learning what an RSS is, I'll get right on it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?