<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Botch are cool. 

These guys could be considered the most obvious influence of Norma Jean. The band I mean, not the folk singer and probably not Marilyn Monroe.

I just came to the realisation that the lyrics to one of their songs, 'John Woo' go thusly:

Dear Sir or Madam,
I'm writing you on behalf of me and my fellow man
You see, we're so sick and tired
Of being rediscovered
Again
I'll take the fate of texas into my own hands
It's still dripping consistent constant
Good night sweet Susan
Oh, don't worry, I still drive by
It's sealed and signed goodbye
But I've recieved nothing from you


Any song that begins with the line 'Dear Sir or Madam' works for me.

Comments:
Then technically you should love Paperback Writer by the Beatles.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?