<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 23, 2006

After a year and three and a half months together, Sarah broke up with me.

This was unexpected. She made the decision without me being and there wasn't much I could do about it once she told me. I won't go into the reasons why she made this decision here. The more we talked about how she came to this decision, I became less clear as to what her reasons actually were.

Talking's over now, anyway. Her mind's made up, so that's the end of that. I think she still wants to be friends. I think I want that too, although I don't think I'll be seeing her anytime soon.

One situation begets another: I am now without a guitarist.

Lucas summed it up perfectly:

"I can just see the ad in Drum Media now: 'Guitarist needed for Undead Rhythm Section. Must have own guitar. Sense of humour irrelevant'"

(Although it is likely that I will have a decent guitar setup of my own by the time a guitarist comes along...)


I've started recording our songs as well. Getting around Cubase can be best described as amusing but as quirky as its interface is, it appears that it's capable of everything I need it for. I shall have a cover of 'The Hardest Button To Button' done soon. If you wanna hear it, you should drop me a line and I'll send it to you, as I'm not really into the myspace thing.

Comments:
Hmm, yeah, i was thinking about that offhand comment you made about me playing guitar (though i assume it was jsut that.. offhand) and im thinking, maybe.

The drawback is, no guitar, and since i work the same job as lucas, i have roughly the same availability..
 
Hey, I'm up for it if you are.

The only issue is that you need to invest a bit of time into getting used to playing it.

I'd lend you mine, but at this stage, I only have one and I need it for recording at this point in time :-D

If you want, tag along with Lucas next time we meet up for a jamming session and we'll see what we can do.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?