<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 13, 2006

If It Ain't Broke, Fix It 'till It Is. 

We've been trying to figure out a new name for the band. The working title so far is 'Zombie Rhythm Section', which is certainly interesting.

Lucas and I threw together a list of songs that we have been playing and given them each titles. The reason for this is because identifying songs by name is very convenient when deciding what to play, as opposed to '...that song that sounds kinda like a cross between Tom Waits' take on King Kong and a band-saw'.

I scared the hell out of Lucas by lending him 'Miss Machine', Dillinger Escape Plan's most recent album. Three words:

That was fun.

I should be well and truly out of here by the end of the month, too. I was convinced to move back in with me Ma by, well...me Ma. Probably some sort of punishment for not winning her a caravan or something.

I have decided that this will hopefully motivate me to spend as much time as possible coming up with music and putting together a decent recording system, which I keep talking about but not going about.

You may notice that I messed with my blog again. I like how it looks. The sidebar links are now rendered very impractical, since you now need to use your cursor to read them. Hooray! It was so fun, I might do that to all of the text!

Comments:
Hmm.. Uh-huh. Ok. Yep, thats whatever you were talking about for you.

Really though.. Zombie Rhythm Section is actually a pretty good name.

Just make sure it aint' taken first :D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?