<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Get Off My Lawn, You Damn Childrens! I Just Had It Shampooed! 

Been a rather busy week. I've been involving myself in the cleaning-out of Sarah and Mein's old place, working and sleeping when I'm not doing any of those two, and being rather sick. I have one hell of a cold that's caused me to miss out on the past two shifts of work, and it's not making the one I'm in now enjoyable.

I've also begun chanelling the spirit of an 80-year-old, so expect blog entries about my ailments and children being on my lawn and so forth as opposed to other topics that you've come to expect when visiting this blog. Topics like purchases of new CDs...

(Porcupine Tree's 'Stupid Dream', which has cool upside-down text on its album cover, which makes it slightly more difficult to read, and Mastodon's 'Blood Mountain', which reminds me an awful lot of an idea Chris had to start a metal band called 'Blood Pudding')

...and posts about why I like/dislike certain bands or types of music...

(the thing is, Silverchair have totally sold out. They, like, are signed to a label or some shit. What's with that? It used to be about the music, man. Anyway, anyone who plays to a 4/4 is lame. Pink Floyd are cool.)

...just aren't gonna happen any more.

Incidentally, I'm writing this from work as I no longer have an internet connection on my PC. I'll have to hijack Pref's wireless when I get home.

Ooh, I've just watched the first season of Arrested Development again. 'Tis good stuff. Better use of cutaways than Family Guy, partly because they cut away to scenes that are generally relevant to the episode. Whoa.

Just started the second season, too, which seems to be equally good so far.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?