<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Like The Night Life. I Like To Boogey. 

I finally nailed a job. I'll be working as a customer service representative for PC Tools (a spyware thingy).

The catch is while their call centre is running 24 hours, they only have available positions for their emailing helpdesk folk. Not that doing the customer service thing exclusively by email is a catch, but their main customer base is located in the USA, which means my working hours'll be from 11pm to 8 am. Dag-nabbit.

I'll takes what I cans gets but I think I'm going to try crawling around to other positions as soon as possible.

Comments:
That's great, to a given value of great. Is that going to be every night, your working that late?
 
Yep. Every night.

Like I said...I'll takes what I cans gets.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?