<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All Is As Insight 

I just learned today that the CEO of PC Tools is named Simon. Shudder. It's rather disturbing how Insight is affecting my perception of the entire universe even approaching a full year of working elsewhere.

However, I learned that THIS Simon was responsible for establishing the site www.regedit.com way back in '98, before he started PC Tools (a useful site for anyone interested in messing with their windows registry, for those of you giving blank stares), which I recognised from the days when I were more inclined to break things in my UI.

Of course, it's no longer at www.regedit.com, but rather www.winguides.com. I just like being redundant, difficult and a big waste of time all at once, dammit.

I also like links.

Comments:
I totally get it. I reference Insight way too much. And no one gets it when I try to explain Phil Dunn.

My regedit is a no-mans-land. I'm worried I'll destroy my computer if I mess with it.

And Yertle the Turtle is Adolf Hitler.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?