<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh, Sweet Internet!!! How I've Missed Ye! 

I'm back after having no internet for the better part of a week. Instead of doing important things, like updating my blog, and reading you'se guys's, I've been playing AOE3 and looking for work.

I've realised that my imagination for naming my home cities in AOE3 is lacking. I shall list their names...now.

- Russian city: 'Non-Poland'

- Ottoman city: 'Constantinople II'

- Dutch city: 'The Land Of Cheese'.

- Portugese city: 'Anti-Spain'. I've decided I'll try renaming it to 'Bizarro-Madrid', since, well, Spain is not actually a city. Not that I'm too hung up on making any sense in the first place.

Oh, I've also seen Adaption, which is quite hilarious. It reminds me of fight club, but the protagonist is overweight and balding. Oh, and there's an abscene of fighting...

I guess it doesn't at all remind me of fight club.

Sarah and I have been jamming with another guitarist, Duncan. He's rather good at what he does. Sarah's also been convincing me to play guitar...she's got this idea for her own material which involves four or so guitarists...sadly, I think bass playing is not going to happen there. But there's still poweranimal!

SLIDE AHOY!

Comments:
Adaptation is gre-at.
 
Man, I haven't played AOE since... well since the first one. I play Age of Mythology lots though. And we're not allowed to name our cities. We do get monsters though. That kind of makes up for it.

Four guitars? You're a madman! A madman! I mean, 78 From Home does it with three guitars, but they're odd.

Damnit damnit. I need my drums! Of course, I need a job first, but also drums!
 
Dammit, dammit, I need to set up the place for said drums. It should theoretically be easier without a job, but I'm lazy.

And monsters do make up for it somewhat. Particularly if you're able to name them. I'd call the big one bitey!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?