<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

Think Big And Grow With MSN 

...Ergh. Given the content of 95% of the emails that arrive in my hotmail inbox, I don't think I want MSN sending me emails with that as a subject line. Not that I've even looked at the subject lines of the crap in the spam folder in a long time...

Hi! :)

*delete*

how r u?

*delete*

win a free boat!

*delete*

etc.

*delete*

Moving along...They have finally updated my inbox storage space to 25MB.

Seeing as I rarely check it any more, I can only assume it happened within the past two months. I only had three new emails (that weren't junk mail). Two were from someone I knew who'd responded to an ad...one of those silly 'Get A Free iPod If You Click Here! things...and one was from MSN telling me what a great service hotmail was.

But isn't that lovely? I have 25MB to keep my spam in now.

Comments:
I'd like a yellow boat please..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?