<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Some Words By Someone Other Than Me 

You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years ... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few songs. — Bill Hicks

Also, Catherine's changed her name to Sarah. She kept using the line, 'That's my name, don't wear it out' whenever someone called her by 'Catherine', but unlike most people, she actually meant it. It wore out, see. This new one should last quite a while.

Comments:
Has she really changed her name?
 
Can i call her 'Ringo'?
 
Yep, Christop, she certainly has. And no, Craig, you can't call her Ringo.
 
Are you still Ted? And can I call her Sarah Connor? (You've explained that right? I don't have to kick the door down and go "Ah yuuu Sarargh Caannaaargh?" in my Arnie voice?)

Is she Sarah Traicos, or something else? (and also, why Sarah, in particular?)

This is fun.
 
(Also, Bill Hicks is amazing. I forgot to say that)
 
I'm still Ted. Or The Amazing Brian.

You can't call her Sarah Connor. And it's probably a good idea you don't kick the door down, either. Since we live in a security building, you'd have to buzz the intercom, have us let you upstairs, THEN kick the door down. That would ruin the whole...showmanship thing.

Sarah is actually her middle name. Long story short, she likes it better.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?