<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Don't Feel So Good... 

Catherine and I saw X-Men III this afternoon. I pretty much ate a whole bag of marshmallows to myself while I was watching it, and now it's coming back to me in the form of stomach cramps.

The film was great, but I'll have to deduct points for Wolverine's "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" near the end.

New policy after that Star Wars 3 thing.

Also, I may be taking up karate now (and this time, I mean it). And Catherine already has.

Comments:
Who OD's on marshmallows?
I tried to fix him with some genuine bubblin' red Pork Soda, but he'd have none of it!
Gonna have to blame that NNOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
It could have been the cheesy acting. I didn't know I was lactose intolerant.
 
Err, you guys realise i could teach you that shit for FREE right?

It would be kind of odd though..
 
No, we didn't. I thought you had, like, a full-time job :P
 
It's true. He could teach you. But then you'd have to be bald too. He shall show you bald-fuuuuuuu!

This is in case you get attacked by a wandering band of lumber, right?
 
Yes. And also hordes of geese.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?