<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"It's me! Willy knows it's me...what's the problem?" 

About an hour ago, I heard a neighbour's room get buzzed from downstairs (for anyone reading this who doesn't know, it's a security block), then shortly after, another faint buzz. Couldn't tell whether or not it was the same place. Then about 15-20 minutes later, I get a knock at the door. I ignore it, but walk up to the door. As soon as the guy knocked a second time, I yelled out 'who is it?'

He asks to see some guy by a name I didn't catch.

'Nobody here by that name'

He insists that there's a guy here by that name.

'Nope. Bye!'

Bullshit, he tells me, he knows he's in there.

'No.'

Is there anyone Vietnamese there?

'No. Bugger off.'

Was there anyone called so-and-so?

'No', then I just walked walked away and sat back down to play UT.

I get the impression this guy was trying to rip someone off. If anyone fell for it, I say they had it coming.

Go here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_neologisms_on_The_Simpsons

Comments:
To Whom:

Tedward and Deep-See-Diver-Mann, I would like to express my disappointment at the quality of service with your products and services™ and cheeses™.

When I found myself in a legal battle (which involved the battery acid content of the pizza toppings in the ice-creamery that I run), I turned to your Lawyerin' Team Of Super-Butlers to get me out of the bind I was in. Now, the details of the lawsuit are commonly known common knowledge, but at the trial's end, the Portugese government subsequently decreed that I recieve 30 lashes. Therefore, my complaint with your services is thither:

I was promised a Rolex and 12 gold-plated dinner plates and some armour plated gold by you and your team! So far, the only thing I've recieved from any members your team has been crabs! After a trip to the doctor, I learned that these aren't even crabs that anyone will spend Good Money on. For shame!

Sincerely,

Father S Clarke.
 
I've experienced continual disappointments with the level of quality of your line of products, as advertised continually and unrelentingly in my email.

After suffering from gazelle bites from your petting zoo, 1st and 3rd degree burns from your time machine, and a severely fractured colon from the use of your mastodon breeding kit, I recieve an email from your company advertising your newest product: a gas-powered, semi-automatic 30mm, do-it-yourself genital-piercing kit.

How stupid do you think I am?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?