<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Throw Him In The Hole! It Was My Idea!" 

A Dude Who Shall Remain Nameless sms'd me:

"Whats the really smart guy that does astronomy and is in a wheel chair"

After telling him via sms that I had no idea what he was on about, he called me up, just after it clicked as to who he was talking about:

"Now, when you say "does astronomy", do you mean "is currently an astronomer" (as opposed to "is currently studying astronomy")? And when you say astronomy, would actually mean physics, thus actually intending to refer to him as a physicist?"

"I don't know, the guy who's really famous. Everybody's heard of him for doing something really good in astronomy"

After making fun of him for a few minutes, I eventually gave him the answer.

Comments:
It's Galileo isn't it?
 
Duh!
 
No, it was Leonardo Da Vinci, didn't you read it, he said PHYSICS!!
 
Hoffa! It's Jimmy Hoffa! He discovered Pluto and then the Mafia buried him for it!
 
No, it was Chuck Norris.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?