<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

BANANA, BANANA, BANANA, BANANA, TERRACOTTA, BANANA, TERRACOTTA, TERRACOTTA PIE!!! 

Hooray for the Christmas season! I've just recently come back from a holiday in Perth, which I totally enjoyed. I was there about a week or so. It was cool fun. I went to the beach, like, five times. And had fun. But not just to walk on the beach, or to point and laugh at the people there. I went to swim. It was great. Also, I lived off beef jerky while I was there. I ate so much that I had chest pains, so I had to stop eating it for a whole day. But the day after, I started eating it again.

Do you think I was making any of that up? WRONG! (BAM!) And it's not because I've been out in the sun for too long. Or maybe not entirely...

I'll write an explanation soon.

Comments:
Catherine ate beef jerky! I get it!





Possibly.
 
My opinion is right. This website: http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=1

And www.fatpie.com then watch the Salad Fingers cartoons.

- RoniN
 
No, Ronin, your opinion is very, very Wrong™. My blog says so.
 
Also, RoniN, I assume your screen name is taken from the Japanese name for masterless Samurai?
 
Your blog may say im wrong, but is it not written "dont believe anything you read" (thinking about that comment written down hurts....)

Ronin is an honourless Samurai yes, but i stole it fair and square from the movie. Good movie actually, nothing to do with Samurai (well sorta in a roundabout way) but a good movie regardless
 
The movie has everything to do with samurai. The old guy's speech in the model room was meant to draw a parallel between mercenaries and ronin, and how the honourable way doesn't always hold up to reality, blah blah blah.

Also, Ted, your punk ass needs to update more.
 
Actually, Ronin (or N or whatever), I think it was very easy to read and understand that. So I'll start by not believing anything YOU write. Heeheeheeheeheehee. As a sidenote, I hope you're not taking any of what I say seriously.

And Lucas...Umm...since I can't think of a smartarse comment to throw at you, I'll instead tell you this:

OK.
 
UUUUUUUPPPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!
 
Seconded.

UUUUUUUPPPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?