<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 05, 2005

All I Do Is Watch Films, Apparently 

I saw The Longest Yard on saturday.

Not bad, if you're expecting a by-the-numbers Adam Sandler film.

-Adam's character starts off incredibly drunk, then sobers about 25% of the way through, developing a new-found sense of responsibility and need to do right by everyone except the antagonist. There are a few genuinely messianic moments in there, particularly for fans of gridiron.

-A lot of people get hurt throughout the film's duration

- The last half features a commentator narrating whatever's happening on screen (usually people getting hurt) in an enthusiastic drawl (however that works).

However, this time there wasn't a member of the opposite sex to be won over, unless you count a few cross-dressing inmates.

Now, would you believe me if I promised I've write a proper update soon?

Down the back, don't boo me, it isn't polite.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?