<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why??? 

My application for loyalty.

Loyalty's what I'm applying for,
Been with Insight since the 5th day,
Of the month of May,
In the year 2004.
My technique has improved since starting out,
Selling people numbers in a raffle,
Which can be an interesting challenge to tackle,
It has certainly removed all trace of self-doubt.
As of late, I've not been able to work,
At least, not nearly as much as I'd like,
With my number of commitments, there's been quite a hike,
But here's where I hope to continue to lurk..

Comments:
you hope to continue to lurk?
well i hope to never again work
in a place that seeks to make me mad
a place so cold a place so sad
a place of lies and telephone rings
and chocolate bars hanging from a string

but then we're all different
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?