<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Cultured Night Out: UNSW Med Revue And A Friggin' Huge Bag Of Hot Chips 

A few things I've learned over the past few days:

The med students at UNSW have really dumb senses of humour. And should not be allowed to write scripts for anything. Although there were a few exceptions, and it did get better as it went on, the med revue last night sucked. And they just won't quit with the John Howard imitations.

NOTE TO ALL UNI STUDENTS (who happen to be directing/writing or responsible for the jokes that appear in your faculty's revue): ANYONE can imitate John Howard! Get over it! It stopped being funny six months after the guy was first elected. I was still in primary school.

Also, I now am a big fan of Oporto. Don't get me wrong: When we went to get food before the revue started, I looked over what they had. Burgers named after exotic locations in Sydney (well, Bondi), didn't do it for me. Actually, burgers in general, coupled with chips and a drink, were just too complicated for me at that hour. I wanted to eat something simple, but something substantial. My prayers were answered.

I ordered the Jumbo chips for 6 bucks. It's just a friggin' huge bag of chips that took me over half an hour to finish. And it made me oddly popular with everyone.

And today, it's my 1 year anniversary with Insight...

And to celebrate, I'm going to go and brood.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?