<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Train Ticket Update 

The ticket count has increased to 155. Christop asked me what I'm going to do with them again, and I still have no answer. He suggested that I stick them on my wall, which is a pretty cool idea, but I'm thinking bigger. MUCH bigger. And he made the same suggestion earlier anyway, so he gave me another, brand-new suggestion.

'Ride 155 trains'

Sounds like fun.

But I don't think I'll be doing anything constructive with them, because I no longer control the Train Tickets...The Train Tickets control ME!!!

Comments:
Christop has a point *nod*

I say you should make a giant monument to the craptacular craptacularness of city rail.. and stick it... on your car or something.

Even better: Just cover your car in them!
 
Top Ten Things To Try with Train Tickets

1. Paste them to the wall of Central Station and call it art.
2. Get Simon to pay you to convince everyone they're 'Insight Dollars'.
3. Try to buy Macdonalds with them. Kick up a fuss when they don't accept them.
4. Sew them into a vest. Wear often.
5. Be inspired by Dorothy and create an ornage city rail road (leading to The Aurora).
6. Go on Today Tonight and reveal how your diet of cityrail tickets helped you to lose over 60kgs in 5 weeks.
7. Put them in the blender, add water and vodka and create a new cocktail - the city-rail slammer.
8.Sticky-tape them end to end and create your own tail.
9. Sell them outside the movie theatres to unsuspecting tourists (if they'll buy bomb wire bracelets they'll buy authentic aussie train tickets.
10. Turn them into confetti and place in air conditioners at work - to celebrate your 1 yr anniversary!
 
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED EXTRA TICKETS, YOU RAT-MONKEY-GIANT-SQUID HYBRID!?!?

That it all.
 
He was on the train, obviously.
 
Swish!

Christop 1: Lucas 0.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?