<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Filler Material 

I'm sure you all heard about the night of DVD watching that Catherine and I had about a week ago. Not many DVDs were watched (and I don't care HOW you choose to interpret that! It was her damn sound system, I tell you!), but it ended with me borrowing 'Withnail and I' off her.

You should all watch it if you get the chance. Very funny. But if you're not into british black humour, you should still watch it for the chance to hear Withnail say 'Bollocks to the wellingtons!'

Hahahahaaaaaa.

Sorry, but I had nothing else to update about. I was wracking my brains for a whole hour or something. I'll try to think of something while I mess with the site's look yet again.

Comments:
umm...isnt it spelled 'racking?'
 
I proudly defend my right to spell it with a 'W'!!!

I also defend my right to spell Bollocks with an 'M'!
 
Hey, can I brorrow it?
 
It's "wracking" Now get to the details. What happened, yo?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?