<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 06, 2004

HSC General Maths Has Not Been Passed In Vain... 

Hmm...Anna's comment back there about public transportation has lead me to think (no, really!) about how much it actually costs me a year for the privelage to catch the train to work.

She said:

hmmmm... i spend hundreds each year to commute, and all i get in return is this feeling of misanthropy...
DAMN YOU CITYRAIL!!

(i wanted the t-shirt!)


Which led me to think that I spend 25 bucks per week on a weekly to central.

And that's 50 a fortnight. So I spend hundreds in just a few months, really.

52 weeks later, and 1300 bucks have been spent...

Ouch. Who'd like to pay that up front?

Comments:
1300 bucks? up front?

I KNOW I WOULD! thats only.. 812.5 bus rides!

BARGIN!!
 
Great, great...people like reading my blog when they're drunk, always a good sign :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?