<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A giant robot that kills stuff! Just what I always wanted for christmas! 

Apparently I am one of these:

Check it out, you're an ABC Warrior!

In bars frequented by colossal death robots, you're always the quiet guy at the back who no-one ever bothers. And for good reason. You've fought in several nuclear wars, could beat the sun in a staring match, and have a chin larger than many articles of furniture. Morals are not a concept you understand, but strangely enough, nobody ever questions your judgement. Usually because they're dead. Even Judge Dredd wets himself when you turn up. Grrrr.


ABC Warrior!
Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

Actually, I guess I am kinda like ABC warrior. Aside from the killing and the guns and the nuclear wars. I've only fought in one, you see.


Incidentally, I got this quiz from Lucas' blog. Go to the link on the sidebar, bitch! ABC ROBOT COMMANDS YOU! (I can't be othered linking it here)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?