<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Workplace-Related Antics vol XIXXIIIsomething. 

OK, I am trying to avoid going to work, now, on account of a severe frogging of my bag. Somebody is out there with a handful of lollies to dump in my bag, and I have NO IDEA WHO IT IS!!! Catherine, seeking dark vengeance (and the last laugh after my last stunt) has recruited somebody to help her get a handful of candy-ised frogs in my bag. So now I have to keep constant watch on it.

I'm so paranoid. I must retain the honour of having the last laugh.

Bugger it, I'll just not bring a bag to work for a while. Hahahaahaaahaaaaaaaa.

I shall finish with a comment a little more mature than the rest of the entry.

Catherine started it.

Comments:
She's gonna send you battier than me! :D
 
OK, OK, so it turns out that it was actually a chocolate bar that ended up in my bag, well before I even made this entry. Since I was just looking for a handful of frogs, I didn't really think it was from her.

Well, back to her it goes...hahahahaaaaaa.
 
Oh, some crazy blood-feud going on between Catherine and I. It involves sneaking stuff like that into each other's bags. And she did actually start it, by putting a frog in there when I wasn't looking, then told me about it later. I vowed vengeance, and it's been going on ever since.
 
Hang on, you already knew about this. Hooray for me not picking up on the ridiculous amount of sarcasm in your comment.

I blame a lack of sleep.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?