<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Ted the Star Wars Fan-Fiction Pimp-Daddy 

Alrighty, somebody I know knows somebody (work with me here...) who's working on a pretty interesting piece of fan fiction set in the Star Wars universe. Put a fair bit of effort into it so far, it's turning out alright. Not bad considering I hate all things Star Wars. If you're into that sorta thing, check it out. It'll appear as it's being written in this Star Wars forum, and it's a work in progress right now.

Click here for whatever the hell I'm talking about!

There. Now can I have Stretch, my pet turtle back Ramy? I did as you asked!

Comments:
Thanks ted for the starwars fan fiction link i recommend this to anyone its worth reading its based on the upcoming star wars movie next year REVENGE OF THE SITH its very profesional like i have to say and say thanks to your friend who gave you this ted.
 
Thanks ted for the starwars fan fiction link i recommend this to anyone its worth reading its based on the upcoming star wars movie next year REVENGE OF THE SITH its very profesional like i have to say and say thanks to your friend who gave you this ted.
 
Thank you ted for posting the star wars fan fiction thats one very good story whoever your friend is that gave it to u thank him and his friend im already up to chapter 20 thats how good is this story everyone should have read its worth it thank you.
 
Ted/William/Brian, did you do those posts?!
Also, I didn't realise you were a Star Wars fan fiction freak! You don't know Clara from Galactic Senate(.org or something) do you?
 
No, I hate Star Wars, and I sure as hell didn't write this. I just put it up there so that I could get my pet turtle back in one piece. And where IS stretch, Ramy? WHEEEERE???
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?