<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hooray for Everyone!!! 

Woot indeed! Last night was the Best Time Ever™. Thanks to all! For those who did not come, don't worry, I'll be sure to make you extremely guilty afterwards. Or at least annoy you until you punch me in the face.

Oh, and those shirts were a nice surprise, too.

Best.

Shirts.

Ever.

Be wearing one on Monday, I will. And Jen's first day back, too, otherwise she will bash me, apparently. Can't have that.

Thank you everyone! You all r0x0r! Or, if you like, you just rock!

p.s, I GOT THROUGH THE NIGHT WITHOUT SINGING! EAT THAT, ALL!

Comments:
Hooray for shirts! And you didn't kill me, despite promising to!

And be careful Simon doesn't see your InSprite shirts. He may shoot you. Hardcore.

~Lucas
 
BWHAHA! Catherine's gonna get such a guilting.. she didn't even come tonight!

Chances are we sang at the Hippo Lounge with that video juke box going though.. at least.. if past experience is any sort of gauge..
 
Hahahaaaaa.

That was hilarious, Anna, but you worry me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?