<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

ebay is Doomed 

Congratulations, jamesyencken! You are now the proud owner of a copy of Doom 3!

Truly, this guy has done something incredibly intelligent, and snapped up a copy of Doom 3 a whole THREE DAYS (give or take) BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE! Including the time to process and ship, this may mean that he might end up with it a few hours before everyone else!!!!! And at a final bid of $20,000,100.00 yank-dollars, you'd have to agree...

This guy is a total fucking tool. I wonder how he justified his purchase. The game's likely to retail somewhere between $30-$50 upon it's 'official' release on the 5th of August. But those suckers'll have to wait. More fool them, apparently, because for just over 20,000 kilodollars, this guy has the one-up on all of 'em.

I used to be against wholesale human slaughter, but I'm seriously worrying about the state of the gene-pool. People like this should not be allowed to breed. But I think I'll look on the bright side. He's probably just screwing with everyone, and had never intended to pay for it. This gives us hope.

But there were 44 other bids there, all that were bidding more than $80US for it. And at least one of them's a serious bid. And that's what I worry about. The guy who put this up for sale (who, incidentally, is pretty damned smart) just sold it for at least 80 bananas. Even if the only serious bid was the first one, he's still made some profit at the expense of human stupidity.

Just like the Chairman of Dell.

Comments:
CHICKEN CONCRETE BADGERS EATING CHILDRENS ON THE CELING! AHHH!! MOTHER OF SHIPS!! FOXES IN BUCKETS EATING THE CONCRETES FOR THE CHILDRENS HEADS!!!
 
Oh, no. I should have known that when I started talking like that, I was starting something consisting of pure, unstoppable, incoherent evil. A bit like a McDonald's advertising campaign.
 
Yes, pure evil.. thats me.. im good at that.. though coherency is optional.. sometimes me rikey sometimes me not rikey..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?